|1.||Li, Yang: 2 articles (11/2010 - 02/2009)|
|2.||Kong, Xiangqing: 1 article (11/2015)|
|3.||Wu, Yanhu: 1 article (11/2015)|
|4.||Wang, Xiaozhi: 1 article (11/2015)|
|5.||Wang, Liang: 1 article (11/2015)|
|6.||Zhao, Rong: 1 article (11/2015)|
|7.||Miao, Liping: 1 article (11/2015)|
|8.||Patrussi, Laura: 1 article (10/2015)|
|9.||Martini, Veronica: 1 article (10/2015)|
|10.||Trimarco, Valentina: 1 article (10/2015)|
07/01/2015 - "Multiple studies have shown that CC-chemokine receptor 7 (CCR7) promotes cell proliferation in several human cancers. "
04/20/2008 - "The aim of this study is by analysing the expression of CC Chemokine Receptor 7 (CCR7) in pulmonary tumor tissue and metastasized lymph nodes in NSCLC, to explore the relationship between the expression of CCR7 in pulmonary tumor tissue and metastasized lymph nodes, and explore the significance. "
09/01/2012 - "Conversely, no association between either expression of the CC chemokine receptor 7 in the primary tumor, or intratumoral lymphatic vessel or peritumoral and intratumoral blood vessel area, and SLN-positive was found. "
07/01/2008 - "CC Chemokine Receptor 7 (CCR7) plays a critical role in mediating chemotactic and invasive responses in cancers. "
02/01/2009 - "CC chemokine receptor 7 (CCR7) has been shown to play a critical role in cell chemotaxis and homing, which are key steps in cancer metastasis. "
05/01/2010 - "The specimens were subjected to immunohistochemical staining with a panel of monoclonal antibodies to CD1a, CD11b, and CC chemokine receptor 7. Among all the 40 patients, two (5%) were clinically cured and 23 (57.5%) achieved excellent results, making a total effective rate of 62.5%; 14 (35%) were improved; and one (2.5%) case was withdrawn due to intolerable itching at the locally applied areas. "
|3.||Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Epidermoid Carcinoma)
03/01/2006 - "In this study, we investigated the expression of CC chemokine receptor 7 (CCR7) in oral and oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas (SCCs) using an immunohistochemical approach. "
12/01/2014 - "Previously, we have reported that CC chemokine receptor 7 (CCR7) regulates the mobility of squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck (SCCHN) cells through several pathways, such as integrin and cdc42. "
01/01/2014 - "CC-Chemokine receptor CCR7: a key molecule for lymph node metastasis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma."
08/15/2003 - "Association of CC chemokine receptor 7 with lymph node metastasis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma."
08/01/2010 - "Expression of CC-chemokine receptor 7 (CCR7) and CXC-chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma."
|4.||Squamous Cell Neoplasms (Squamous Cell Cancer)
01/01/2014 - "The aim of this study was to measure, in early rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients, the concentration of CC-chemokine ligand 19 (CCL19) in plasma and the cell-surface expression of CC-chemokine receptor 7 (CCR7) on circulating monocytes and CD4+ T lymphocytes and to analyse correlations with disease activity and 5-year radiographic progression. "
|1.||Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor (GM-CSF)
|4.||CXCR4 Receptors (CXCR4 Receptor)
|5.||Interleukin-6 (Interleukin 6)
|9.||Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor C
|10.||Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (Gelatinase B)