HOMEPRODUCTSSERVICESCOMPANYCONTACTFAQResearchDictionaryPharmaMobileSign Up FREE or Login

Vepacide

contains 12% azadirachtin as the active ingredient, remaining 88% contain nimbinal, nimbin, azadiradione, epoxydiradione, gedunin, 14,15-dioxy-17beta-gedunin, 40-acetylnimbanediol, 17beta-hydroxyazadridione & 17 alpha-hydroazadriodione; from neem seed oil
Also Known As:
Vepacide-Tech
Networked: 0 relevant articles (0 outcomes, 0 trials/studies)

Bio-Agent Context: Research Results